Sunday, September 7, 2008

make a wish

The annual birthday picture.  
This morning I commented to Clinton that her hair was finally starting to look decent.

She must have been thinking the opposite.  Twenty minutes later I looked at her and half of her hair was gone.  Her bangs are SHORT, almost the whole right side of hair is missing and the back is almost even with her ears.  Her eyelashes are longer than some of the hair on her head!

Make a wish.

I wish I wouldn't have cut my hair.

I wish my hair wasn't ugly.

I wish I would have cut Josiah's.

2 comments:

Heather of the EO said...

Oh NO WAY! Of course she did this. Of course, just when she gets all that hair :)
I'm sorry, but I'm laughing really hard right now.

K and/or K said...

The right of passage! Saturday night I drove by one of the first places I ever remember living (in Atwater, MN). And as I looked up at what was our bedroom window my very first thought was, "I cut my hair while I was hiding in the closet!" No lie!