Friday, September 25, 2009

baby Joshua

We wanted to update you and ask for your prayers once again. I went in for a routine check-up yesterday afternoon and ended up being admitted to the hospital. They found a few problems with the blood flow to the baby and I also have developed pre-eclampsia. They have been trying to wait as long as possible to deliver him but they now think the risks of waiting any longer are starting to outweigh the benefits. So at 8:30am tomorrow morning we will get to meet Joshua Clinton Crowder.

We are truly humbled by the outpouring of love we have received from all of you. We will never be able to thank you enough. Our prayer request tonight is that God would fill us with an overwhelming sense of peace. Thank you, we'll try to keep you updated.


11 comments:

Jodi said...

We are praying for the Prince of Peace to be there with you--and for protection for Joshua and grace for you all.

the babies mamma said...

I am praying for you all as well that "the peace of God, which surpasses ALL comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Cari Ekbom said...

We are praying for your precious family Emily! I pray that you will know the strength of the Lord and feel His arms wrapped around you and Joshua, Clinton, Emma, and Josiah!

Sara said...

Have been praying since last night! Dear Lord Jesus, wrap Your arms of peace around Clinton and Emily. Shower them with Your love and grace. Give them strength and enable them to rest in You.

Sara said...

Emily, I haven't stopped praying but God has brought this verse to my mind in honor of your son. Continue to trust Him!!

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

He is with you!!

heidi Sems said...

Dear Lord,
Please hold Emily, Clinton, Emma, Josiah, and Joshua in your arms tightly today! Please, please, please ease their pain. Please give them peace. Please protect them. Help them know how much people love them. Psalm 23 "The LORD is my sheperd." Amen - The Sems family

Lindsay said...

And praying for Miracles, because we praise a God who can do anything. So for you today, I am only praying prayers of miracles.

ceresa said...

clinton, emily, emma, and josiah,
we are praying for your dear family & trusting God to carry you & strengthen you. you are loved!!!
-Ceresa

ceresa said...

...and joshua's name is so special. joshua clinton crowder is a loved baby boy blessed with dear parents, a sweet sister, and a big brother.

Heather of the EO said...

Oh Em,
I didn't realize you were updating here. I'll have to go check facebook too, I'm rarely on...

I hope and pray that all is well. Peace, peace, peace...

Heather of the EO said...

Now I just read your last post. Ugh, Em. I'm so sorry. I had no idea...I'm just so sorry.

I hate that I missed your last post, but I know God will hear my prayers starting now and always.

I'm just so sorry.